Thursday, November 15, 2007

Form Project

Hey Guys,
Just a reminder as to what needs to get done for next class. Hopefully on tuesday you will all have your definitions finished. Bring hard copies to class in case we have time to peer edit. I would like to have all the terms for Thursday so I can start editing them (and I know the illustrators want them too), so if we do peer review, could you make sure that any changes are made promptly. One things about the definitions themselves: I think we came to a concensus in class that we would avoid using direct quotations from any source, paraphrasing instead. So please include a works cited list with any relevant sources when you submit the terms.
Cheers,
Patrick
PS If you have any questions please email me at poa@sfu.ca, I'll be out of town till Sunday but will get back to you before class on Tuesday.


Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!

No comments: